Just got my shippment from SC Mike!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptics
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cryptics

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
783
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
I ordered a Flashbomb frag and a bunch of zoas awhile back. There was a misunderstanding about shipping and the Flashbomb and most of the zoas didn't make it. Mike never gave me a problem and replaced everything. Both Flashbomb frags were a good size not small little frags. The replacement is in full shade right now but looked to be two eyes :) It is always a danger in ordering stuff to be shipped to you that there will be a problem. Nice to know Mike will work to make everything right. I will order again. Thanks Mike!
 
mike knows how to make things right in my experience.
Glad to hear this from you as well
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new