Just got Some chalices from WWC

  • Thread starter Thread starter CSJIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice pick up. What do I need to do to pick up a collection like that?
 
Call or email them. I bought it as a package and saved :)
 
I'm going to try again. I pm'ed them once awhile back but they never return my pm'ed. I guess I'm just small potato. Boohoohooo
 
Nah,

It probably just accidentally overlooked as I'm sure they get a bunch. They are great to deal with. Some of the best in the business.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new