Just got this little guy (clownfish)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaspipe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm sad to report that the little guy passed yesterday as well.

Thank you to the community for offering suggestions and posts of confidence.
 
I am so sorry this happened. I did lose my confidence in lfs as well. Dry goods only for me.

I wouldn’t add another fish for 45 days at least. Monitor the remaining little guys.
 
I wouldn’t add another fish for 45 days at least. Monitor the remaining little guys.
That is sound advice as I wanted to get fish asap originally.

I removed a damsel as he was a bully just last week.
I Wanted to add more fish before I received my shipment from WWC (tues) and I wanted to keep my bio load up.
For some reason I'm thinking adding two smaller fish will not impact my bio load b/c I had a larger damsel in there.

But I am going to wait as you suggested and take it slow. Thank you for the advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new