Just Hi from Poland

AdamKo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
30
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Guys,
I am reefing for 7 years now. I have second tank, first was 20 gal tank.
Now my tank is 60 gal cube.
I read r2r a lot, lot of valuable knowledge is here.
I want to share with my experience, but rather to use yours ;) because I am still learning.
Cheers
 
welcome33.gif
 
Hello Guys,
I am reefing for 7 years now. I have second tank, first was 20 gal tank.
Now my tank is 60 gal cube.
I read r2r a lot, lot of valuable knowledge is here.
I want to share with my experience, but rather to use yours ;) because I am still learning.
Cheers
You never stop learning. Well ok not never lol
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new