Just joined from Sacramento California!

Reef@holic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take some time to post something and introduce myself. I have been in the saltwater game for 14 years now and freshwater a long time before that. I currently have 2 smaller tanks a 34 Solana and a 39 gallon cadlights series. I am very impressed with reef2reef so far. I have been a member on reefcentral for a while now, and there are many awesome members but i have noticed a downward spiral in the amount of stuck up people that seem to look down on other members who are new and don't know as much as people who have been in the hobby. Which is why I have made the jump to this site and so far am enjoying it a lot. I love teaching new people in the hobby the good and smart things I have learned as well as stuff that help answer other peoples questions from my own experiences and trial and errors. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, welcome to reef 2 reef, great bunch of folks here, very supportive. be sure to post some pictures of your tanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Make yourself at home!

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will feel very comfortable here. Welcome aboard! : )

Would love to see some pics as well. With 14 salty years under your belt, I'm sure you will have a lot to add here - we're happy to have you.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! I used to hang out over on RC too and even though I have nothing to complain about with them I never felt "welcome" too much over there. I found this site and it's like an extended family. A very knowledgeable family too!

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! As they say in Spanish, Mi Casa Su Casa!!! You'll find every question and/or concern right here. You've definitely come to the right place. Enjoy!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back