Just joined R2R!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leslie88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leslie88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
225
Reaction score
68
Location
Oakville, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

I just joined the site today. I've been in the hobby for roughly 20 years now. I'm actually redoing my reef system. So, for now it's all in a 150 bow front. Just live rock, 2 hippo tang's, asfur angel, powder blue tang, maroon clown, and a royal gramma.

The reef I'm going to redo will be a 120 SPS, and I will start a tank thread. Looking forward to being part of the site!
 
Welcome aboard and lookin forward to you tank thread
 
thanks guys..

I'll start that tank thread soon. I've started the plumbing already. It's actually going to be several tanks on one system. the main tank will be the one 120, then some frag tanks.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new