Just Joined - Saratoga, NY

clovis158

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
Location
Saratoga
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Dan from Saratoga, NY. I’m currently rocking an old school 14g Biocube reef tank with a Kessill 360. It’s primarily coral and inverts (14g) but I also have a few fish. I’m always interested in picking up/swapping new frags.

C2260909-ED8A-49B3-93F7-DE2C81B87E3B.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
My name is Dan from Saratoga, NY. I’m currently rocking an old school 14g Biocube reef tank with a Kessill 360. It’s primarily coral and inverts (14g) but I also have a few fish. I’m always interested in picking up/swapping new frags.

C2260909-ED8A-49B3-93F7-DE2C81B87E3B.jpeg
Hi Dan and Welcome!

Glad you joined! Thanks for photo. Hope you are considering your build thread start because looking like you are well on your way!
 
DAN!!! Welcome to R2R and thanks for sharing the photo! Nice BioCube!
 
My name is Dan from Saratoga, NY. I’m currently rocking an old school 14g Biocube reef tank with a Kessill 360. It’s primarily coral and inverts (14g) but I also have a few fish. I’m always interested in picking up/swapping new frags.

C2260909-ED8A-49B3-93F7-DE2C81B87E3B.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new