Just Joined - Saratoga, NY

clovis158

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
Location
Saratoga
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Dan from Saratoga, NY. I’m currently rocking an old school 14g Biocube reef tank with a Kessill 360. It’s primarily coral and inverts (14g) but I also have a few fish. I’m always interested in picking up/swapping new frags.

C2260909-ED8A-49B3-93F7-DE2C81B87E3B.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
My name is Dan from Saratoga, NY. I’m currently rocking an old school 14g Biocube reef tank with a Kessill 360. It’s primarily coral and inverts (14g) but I also have a few fish. I’m always interested in picking up/swapping new frags.

C2260909-ED8A-49B3-93F7-DE2C81B87E3B.jpeg
Hi Dan and Welcome!

Glad you joined! Thanks for photo. Hope you are considering your build thread start because looking like you are well on your way!
 
DAN!!! Welcome to R2R and thanks for sharing the photo! Nice BioCube!
 
My name is Dan from Saratoga, NY. I’m currently rocking an old school 14g Biocube reef tank with a Kessill 360. It’s primarily coral and inverts (14g) but I also have a few fish. I’m always interested in picking up/swapping new frags.

C2260909-ED8A-49B3-93F7-DE2C81B87E3B.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new