Just Joined!

Beautiful tank! Welcome, looking forward to seeing updates if you do them.

fish splashing GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello all!

I’m new to the forum, however, I’ve read plenty of discussions to help me on my reef tank journey. Figured I’d officially sign up!

To introduce my tank: I’ve got a fluval evo 13.5 that is a few months out from the one year mark. Plenty of ups and downs, but for my first ever tank I’d say it has been super successful…(I’ll attach a photo and go further into detail of what it’s running and stocked with if requested)

Super stoked to join the community and get hands on responses to questions!

image.jpg
Welcome To R2R I guarantee you will enjoy it here!!!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new