Family Fam GIF by Paramount Network

Glad to have you here!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’ve had several tanks over the past 5 years but just two years ago I got into coral keeping. I was a master at keeping freshwater fish/plants I would have to sell them because they multiplied to quickly. So I thought we’ll hey this isn’t bad I’ll go into saltwater………. Boy was that a mistake lol three bank loans later lol. I started with just a plain 40 gallon mangrove tank and after two months I added a mantis shrimp and some cuc and that was it I still have it to and the mangrove trees are absolutely huge. The I moved on to fish like always your clowns, gobies, blennies, eels, and tangs. I actually once had a 500gallon with eels and sharks only but I’ve since sold it because it was way to much work. Then two years ago I got into coral I visited a store called oceans floor in Greenville sc and they got me into keeping coral and boy they have taught me a lot lol.
Wow, am oin Athens Ga and did not know. about Oceans, and will have to checkout out.
Mantis' be cool!
500 is a lot!

OP
OP
MysticBlue

MysticBlue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, am oin Athens Ga and did not know. about Oceans, and will have to checkout out.
Mantis' be cool!
500 is a lot!
Omg my floor was destroyed lol the tile was cracked and busted and the floor joust cracked and split. Needless to say I spent over 3 grand fixing lol

OP
OP
MysticBlue

MysticBlue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys have a buy/trade/sell form on here? I’m looking for some lights for a 55 gallon and I have no clue what to get and plus I don’t want to spend over 600 for it. Also looking for reefing groups in my area to join if you guys have any suggestions. Also looking for some over the seas courses I could take since I’m not doing college.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back