Just ordered Waterbox 230.6!

TheLadyCrash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After researching for the last year and continually talking myself OUT of upgrading from my JBJ 45, I bit the bullet today and ordered myself a Waterbox 230.6! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I've been reefing for 3 years but for some reason kept telling myself that maybe I'm not THAT into this hobby and maybe I'll regret it in a year or that an upgrade was too expensive. I even thought about upgrading to 75 instead but realized that even at 75 I wouldn't be able to keep the fish I REALLY want to.

A big shout out to the @Waterbox Aquariums rep that was at the @SaltwaterAq booth at Aquashella today for taking the 30 minutes to walk through every aspect of the tank (some of those aspects multiple times lol) and making me feel comfortable with this decision.

I just needed to share this moment with my reefing family and yes, I will most definitely be doing a build thread.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After researching for the last year and continually talking myself OUT of upgrading from my JBJ 45, I bit the bullet today and ordered myself a Waterbox 230.6! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I've been reefing for 3 years but for some reason kept telling myself that maybe I'm not THAT into this hobby and maybe I'll regret it in a year or that an upgrade was too expensive. I even thought about upgrading to 75 instead but realized that even at 75 I wouldn't be able to keep the fish I REALLY want to.

A big shout out to the @Waterbox Aquariums rep that was at the @SaltwaterAq booth at Aquashella today for taking the 30 minutes to walk through every aspect of the tank (some of those aspects multiple times lol) and making me feel comfortable with this decision.

I just needed to share this moment with my reefing family and yes, I will most definitely be doing a build thread.
Congratulations!

Looking forward to the build thread.

WonderSak1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congrats! You won't regret it. I have the 135.4 and I want to upgrade bigger lol.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back