Just picked up this "Blue Gecko" Morph Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeferguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reeferguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
332
Reaction score
9
Location
SLC UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
​This chalice came from a wholesaler to a LFS and has been in a tank for a year and I finally talked the owner into selling it to me.. Its Blue with an Orange rim and eyes with green and orange striations coming in from the rim. Love this Morph.. Let me know what you all think??
7FB3EC12-78A0-4626-B188-4A79B6F1B466-9045-00000E629B594775.jpg
 
Last edited:
​This chalice came from a wholesaler to a LFS and has been in a tank for a year and I finally talked the owner into selling it to me.. Its Blue with an Orange rim and eyes with green and orange striations coming in from the rim. Love this Morph.. Let me know what you all think??
IMG_3735.jpg
 
WOW!! i'd give you half of my purple queens for half of that...tho i'm not sure how to give you 4 and a half fish =P
 
LOL yeah I heard that half fish dont ship very well HAHA! U talking bout Purple Queen Anthias??

WOW!! i'd give you half of my purple queens for half of that...tho i'm not sure how to give you 4 and a half fish =P
 
I think it is nastily sweet! Is that an actinic or daylight photo? If daylight, dang that thing pops!
 
Will you be willing to frag that coral? How fast does it grow?
 
I think it is nastily sweet! Is that an actinic or daylight photo? If daylight, dang that thing pops!

Yeah That is a Daylight Photo, What it looks like if you see it in person. In a Full Actinic spectrum U can see the green and orange pigment striations coming from the rim more tho and it does glow a little more.....

Every time I went into The Aquarium I looked at that piece and wished I could get it. Nice pick up for sure![/QUOTE

I know me to.. I went there like a month ago and told Brad I wanted it and he said he wanted to frag it before he sells it and then my bday came up which is actually today and I went there and bought it, it was price marked so he cant get mad that I grabbed it cause I knew if someone else came in worth the doe he would sell it..

Will you be willing to frag that coral? How fast does it grow?
Yes I will Frag it Here in the next couple Months to make some money back on it cause it wasnt cheap. Most of these are really slow grower which is part of the $500 per eye price tag these guys go for Usually..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new