Just playin around!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOSE CASAS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah I dint think it has live view. A good tripod and buy the remote for the camera that is great as I try to shoot my pics in 100 iso and having a remote helps

I have the tripod and what remote should I get? Is there a Canon or uni one?
 
yupp , that one. sick. is that the 5 color golden eye? these threads make me want to get a camera.
 
Last edited:
yupp , that one. sick. is that the 5 color golden eye? these threads make me want to get a camera.

No not the the 5 color, it has no name and inside the eyes it has green, yellow, and orange. Seems the longer I have it the more orange in the eyes.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new