All you really can do is just temp acclimate them

and hopefully get some of your money back on the dead ones

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is so sad, I feel like the vendor is at fault for only putting in one heat pack. for such a large order.:anxious-face-with-sweat:

What vender? I try not to order around this time of year... cold out and packages get lost/delayed more. I think black friday sales for livestock should just be a month earlier and dry good on actual black friday/cyber monday.

Having the package picked up at the UPS hub actually helps a ton with temperature too... they don't sit on truck for hours until delivered. Just a tip for next time if you try again or if they send you replacements.

They will be lethargic but can survive those temps. Don't bring them up too fast in temp.

OP
OP
Shibaken3

Shibaken3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after the acclimation 2 dead and the rest was able to bring back to life. just need to pray they will recover.
What vender? I try not to order around this time of year... cold out and packages get lost/delayed more. I think black friday sales for livestock should just be a month earlier and dry good on actual black friday/cyber monday.

Having the package picked up at the UPS hub actually helps a ton with temperature too... they don't sit on truck for hours until delivered. Just a tip for next time if you try again or if they send you replacements.

They will be lethargic but can survive those temps. Don't bring them up too fast in temp.
ill try not to order during winter. lesson learned.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back