Just Saying Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeramy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jeramy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
Aumsville OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found R2R from my local forum and have been Lurking for a while decided to join in the fun over here =)

FTS



FSS


I have been Reefing for about 2 years now but have had both fresh and salt water tanks off and on for the last 12 years. I am full on hooked with the joys of reefkeeping and may post a build thread soon!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Nice looking tank!! Can't wait to hear more about your setup! :)
 
Tank looks good! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new