Just showing off my new jawbreaker mushrooms

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have some nice jawbreakers I just added to the tank. My favorite corals are orange, so of course this was top of my list as a ‘want but never able to afford’ well long story short some people are just nice as all get out, so lookie at what I was able to add yesterday. Still in shock a bit, there are 4 orange and 1 red Deadpool mushroom. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I also picked up this ricordea. I kept a biocube in college and had ricordea and clove polyps so ricordea hold a special place. If anyone has any information on them I’d love to hear, I know ricordea don’t have fun names but I’ve never come across one look like this IMG_1812.jpeg IMG_1813.jpeg

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have some nice jawbreakers I just added to the tank. My favorite corals are orange, so of course this was top of my list as a ‘want but never able to afford’ well long story short some people are just nice as all get out, so lookie at what I was able to add yesterday. Still in shock a bit, there are 4 orange and 1 red Deadpool mushroom. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I also picked up this ricordea. I kept a biocube in college and had ricordea and clove polyps so ricordea hold a special place. If anyone has any information on them I’d love to hear, I know ricordea don’t have fun names but I’ve never come across one look like this IMG_1812.jpeg IMG_1813.jpeg
Great looking mushrooms!!

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see!
Though your post made it sound like you were only curious about more info on the ricordea. Lol.
Ya I’m just obnoxiously excited I can’t contain it into one coherent thought but the ricordea is really neat, I’ve never seen one with a bright green skirt like this one has.
I see!
Though your post made it sound like you were only curious about more info on the ricordea. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 37

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.4%
Back