Just the Tip! 36x24x12 45g Minimalist Reef

Gino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wao, you got an amazing, gorgeous tank. I love every inch of it. My wife also love it, she is pushing me up to start stocking, but it will take more time to start stocking ours. Great job!!!

OP
OP
ProfessorX

ProfessorX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I cheated. Took the T5 light off and replaced it with a LED that was intended to be temporary, but once I saw the all blue led POP, I couldnt go back.
Did the T5HO for color and growth. Now I need the growth to stop and color is always more fun whenits adjustable.

Picture with samsung s6 and orange glasses!

OP
OP
ProfessorX

ProfessorX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get so many unique looking dendros? Colors and size of those are really awesome.
Ive pieced it together since starting the tank, but most of them came from on very good day for a nps-lover!

Nice set up, love your pair of yellow watchman. Your tank is amazing looks super clean!
Thank you, they are my favorite fish. Mainly because they were so incredibly small when I got them, and now they are laying eggs on their own. Pretty cool to see the whole cycle.

wow, color really POP up. Very beautiful.

Thanks, it obviously doesnt look as "poppy" without the orange glasses, but the colors were too crazy not to post. I suggest everyone tries that and posts it here! haha

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any updates?

Flashy Fins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! I've never been that impressed with dendros, compared to the stunningly beautiful standard sun coral, but you make me want some! They look incredible in your tank, ProfessorX!

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank!! Been following for a while and it just gets better and better!!!:)

kateater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tanks like this is why I got into this hobby! Absolutely the most amazing tank I've ever seen. how about updates on your roommates tank?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the color of your lighting spectrum. Very inspiring tank!

OP
OP
ProfessorX

ProfessorX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! I've never been that impressed with dendros, compared to the stunningly beautiful standard sun coral, but you make me want some! They look incredible in your tank, ProfessorX!
Thank you. To me, nothing beats a happy colony of dendros. With the move I have neglected them with regular feedings and they seem no worse for the wear
Beautiful tank!! Been following for a while and it just gets better and better!!!:)
Thanks Chris. Glad youre here. Im going to get my roommate to post some pics of his tank soon. I saw him snapping pics today
Tanks looking good glad to see this tank on this forum also :)
Thanks. I love both of the forums, cant get enough reef!
Tanks like this is why I got into this hobby! Absolutely the most amazing tank I've ever seen. how about updates on your roommates tank?
Wow! Thats a huge compliment! Thank you!
Im gonna heckle him to post pics.
I love the color of your lighting spectrum. Very inspiring tank!
Thanks you Rev. I love the switch to LEDs. Being able to adjust the spectrum is a really convenient. Besides, there are too many corals in there for me to worry about a potentially reduced growth rate... just means more time between trimmings!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back