Just thought I would share this

  • Thread starter Thread starter uall8up
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
11
Location
Bloomington, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen this floating around for a while now and I LOVE IT!!!
376934_399063870151808_1923538595_n.jpg
 
HAHA that's so cool!
 
I've seen that too! People can be very creative!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new