just wanted to say hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjn83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bjn83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First i would like to say thankyou for the information i have optained from this forum .I am a newbe to saltwater 6mounths.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi, welcome to R2R!!! I can't wait to hear more about your setup!!!
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!! This is the place to be for new comers to reefing! You'll find all the help you need on your journey right here! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new