Just wanted to show some images...

Twink_w_a_Reef

Just a twink and his reef
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
2,390
Reaction score
5,756
Location
ATL BAYBAYYY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schell'sReefPufferfish.jpg
FrigusReefBubbleTipAnemone.jpg

(I'm new to the photography side of reefing so I'd like criticism) Thanks to Schell's Reef for letting me photograph the puffer XD
 
Amazing shot on that puffer. U nailed focus and exposure. Eye contact cant be any better.
I'm.
Is that shot cropped ? I'd give composition a bit more thought and consider a different composition of the fish just to experiment. To me it looks like a bit too much of the fish body for a head shot, and too little of the fish for a fish shot. That's just nitpicking to maybe improve on an already amazing shot.
 
learning to mess with d5600 nikon with 40mm nikkor got alot to learn. but alot of fun.

DSC_0259.JPG clown bta .jpg clown.jpg puffer.jpg
 
Last edited:
Schell'sReefPufferfish.jpg
FrigusReefBubbleTipAnemone.jpg

(I'm new to the photography side of reefing so I'd like criticism) Thanks to Schell's Reef for letting me photograph the puffer XD

Excellent work! I like the artistic feel to the puffer image, although the top ~15% of the image could be cropped because it is a bit distracting. Overall, this is a really strong image!
 
I really, really love the puffer image. :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new