• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Justahobbyright

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Coeurdenuit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing frags! Not just lil’ nubs and fully healed! Excellent communication and Ultra professional packing too!
I bought some other frags from him and he made a nice package deal- with the a stunner of a freebie! A+

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing frags! Not just lil’ nubs and fully healed! Excellent communication and Ultra professional packing too!
I bought some other frags from him and he made a nice package deal- with the a stunner of a freebie! A+
Thanks Donald. Any time my friend.

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Domenic is an awesome seller! He is for the customer and made sure I received my corals in good health. Our first delivery attempt didn’t go well and he made no hassle of resending me duplicates! If you’re looking for reasonably priced and sized classic corals that look great in white and blue light look no further.

TMN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the best if not the best packaging I’ve seen. Everything was labeled, dry and well cared for. Great communication, honest prices and accurate descriptions.
5C6E86B3-B685-4ACD-ABC4-F6813AD7C4F0.jpeg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back