Justinfrags?

jimmybling31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've started buying from him and couldn't be more pleased. He got me sold on led reef lighting and I love it. Took some adjusting from my metal halide to the kessill but I'm very happy. I'm also getting him to get me tank quote right now. Want something bigger. I'll still go led with it though.

Sent from my SCH-I535

mattmorman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, He sold me on the Kessils as well after seeing the success he has had, as well as the colors and light reflection and shading you get from them.. The A350W's cant be beat, I have 2 of the on my 75 gallon. I have seen at least 10 different LED lights from home made to production models and the kessils stand in a league of their own, from price, to color, to temp, to power consumption and they are adjustable from... Top class equipment. My tank has grown more in the 3 weeks that I have had the kessills than in the last 8 months with my 6 t5ho bulbs... No more cyano problems either for some reason... Sweet!!

Nabors#66

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I will say the same for both Justin and the Kessils. Justin has been great, has helped me out a bunch of times. I dont bother with LFS or Internet anymore. He can get anything you need for just as good of a deal.

I bought a Kessil 350, which has made a heck of a difference over two 250W MH. I have the same experiences as mattmorman, including the cyano issue has gone away. I have one 350 on a 65gal, it will do but I will probably add one more very soon.

jds61403

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1. Just started dealing with Justin and he is great. Hard to go back to a LFS after being at his place.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
done some trading with Justin at one of the swaps he and his wife were very nice to deal with.I am glad to see he is doing well up that way.
Jason

cmwalters

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to revive such an old thread. But can anyone just show up? I see where it says call for a showing. I am gonna be down in Chattanooga tomorrow and I might want to stop by.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back