Justinfrags?

WesMeeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone heard anything about justinfrags here local? Is he good or bad to buy from. I've read mixed reviews and trust your guy's judgement. Thanks

bigkai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iv got some stuff from him. he's never done me wrong im about to go buy some shrimp from him prob next weekend.

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive bought some stuff from him at swaps. Ive never visited his place. No real complaints i know of

bronny01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
justin is the only person i buy from he is a very honest person and everything he has is so much cheaper than anyone else from dry goods to fish and coral,you will not be dispointed.

blake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i buy from him all the time. i acutally just picked up $50 worth of food from him today. good guy from what i understand although he'll talk your ears off... i was there for almost 2 hours today. hahahahaha

blake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and his aquarium set up at his house is rather impressive. all the fish and coral are in very good care and healthy.... and cheap!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My gf's parents live in Hixson, I'm there quite a bit. How do I get in touch with him?

v8fla

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy from him often, he is a very good guy. he helps any chance he gets, and is the only local place that isn't sky high..

joshsc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i'll vouch for him too. He lives off boyscout rd. just before the 27/153 junction in hixson. He spent an hour on the phone with my girlfriend when I was out of town and my tank was crashing. Walked her through all of it sight unseen. If any of his fish have ich, he wont sell them until fully cured. All his tanks always look fantastic. He's got about 5 100 gallon tanks and sells healthy good deals on coral and fish.

RAYAMIE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think hes awesome. very knowledgable and reasonable. in fact prolly half of what the other stores around here are selling things at. ive put about 3000 in my tank in 2 months from him. if i was to go elsewhere it would be 3 times as much. if he doesnt have what u want in stock most of the time he can get it. definately recommend him over anyone in chattanooga.

Lear192

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say if you want to buy from someone honest and sells everything at great deals go see Justin. I have bought everything from fish
to pumps from him and the prices are usualy better than anywhere online.

mattmorman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justin is the ONLY honest person who runs a reef store that I have ever met...He knows his stuff and always prices his stuff at the rates HE pays, not what the industry or local standards is...

I can buy a regal, yellow or scopas tang for about $35...everyone else wants $50 to $60 for the same fish. If its sick or just got there, he WONT sell it to you, this if for your and the fishes safety... no other store would ever turn down a sell like this because he does care. If your tank cant sustain it, he wont sell it to you..

A very honest and upstanding person. He will always give you a good prices and has amazing deals!!!

justin rocks and Frags!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back