BareBottom Trachy Placement Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Messages
1,784
Reaction score
1,496
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

First Trachy I've owned so looking for some help.

They are on in my barebottom, 30" down about 50 par.

Looking for judgement.

Is my flow to much?

Is it bad to elevate them? They are on some petg discs, the flesh ki d of looks like its droooping down. I had higher discs but lowered them because of this.

Thank you for your time.

20260305_100537.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260305_100446.mp4
    55.3 MB
love it, I'll keep this in mind. Whats that bad boy bottom left?
 
I ended up making two disks out of old calrx media and gave them a slight angle so I can see them.
 

Attachments

  • 20260308_230013.jpg
    20260308_230013.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20260308_225950.jpg
    20260308_225950.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 27

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new