Juvenile yellow banded possum wrasse not looking too good please help!

OP
OP
1epauletteshark

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I tried the Liopropoma basslets and fell in love with how beautiful, hardy and EASY they are, (eat ANYTHING), after my bad luck with possum wrasses lol.
There are candy basslets for sale here, but they are around 35$ USD which is a bit on the steeper side. What was you experience with them? Disease? Feeding? Or other?

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are candy basslets for sale here, but they are around 35$ USD which is a bit on the steeper side. What was you experience with them? Disease? Feeding? Or other?
Try a Swissguard or Swalesi or Cave Basslet instead! Much cheaper. Super hardy and haven’t had issues with disease yet. Eat everything I put into the tank and have fun personalities! They swim fast and look beautiful! My profile pic is my Swissguard basslet who I had for 4.5 years before I moved and had to give him away. Best fish ever!

OP
OP
1epauletteshark

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try a Swissguard or Swalesi or Cave Basslet instead! Much cheaper. Super hardy and haven’t had issues with disease yet. Eat everything I put into the tank and have fun personalities! They swim fast and look beautiful! My profile pic is my Swissguard basslet who I had for 4.5 years before I moved and had to give him away. Best fish ever!
There is a swissguard for sale but too far away :frowning-face:

OP
OP
1epauletteshark

1epauletteshark

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you keep a lookout I’m sure you can find one at some point! I don’t know how tough it is to acquire fish where you’re located, I hope you find a fish you like soon :crying-face:
I’m headed out in a few minutes to see what I might be able to pick up for my Little Rock pool pico I’ll let you know if I see any basslets :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back