JUWEL SmartCam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter akaps
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

akaps

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
271
Reaction score
142
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have the JUWEL SmartCam or know about it? Good, bad, cool, dumb?
 
Anyone have the JUWEL SmartCam or know about it? Good, bad, cool, dumb?
Never heard of them before. They seem rather expensive for what they are
 
I mean if it works then I could see it being worth it. There’s just not many reviews on the products. I found one listing on Amazon Germany and it had a lot of 1 star reviews for it having water get into the camera.
 
I mean if it works then I could see it being worth it. There’s just not many reviews on the products. I found one listing on Amazon Germany and it had a lot of 1 star reviews for it having water get into the camera.
It’s just hard cuz I can’t seem to find any like it. I see cameras with an automatic feeder but I don’t want the feeder and those seem to have bad footage quality
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new