Kürsat's peninsula reef

What a beautiful tank !! Could you tell me what's your T5 combo and the brand please ?

Would be awesome if you could give us a reply. Also would like to know which combination you run.

I'm in to hear what bulbs also!:)

Ty,

ım using ati sunpower 8x39 watt fixture and Some picture take under 2 ati blue plus bulb, some picture take under dimmed bulb.

front to back

Ati blue plus
ati coral plus
ati blue plus
giesemann pure actinic
kz fiji purple
ati blue plus
kz new gen
ati blueplus
 
22 long with a 10 in the sump,so proably 25 totally with rock and what not !will be a mixed reef 3-5 fish small
 
I almost scanned right past this thread.

I almost went to the next page, without peeking in here.

That would have been a shame.

Your reef is an incredible fantasy garden of color and beauty! Thank you for sharing.

~Bruce
 
Untitled-8.gif
 
How large were the sps corals you put when you first put them in? The tank looks amazing for one year man. What are your water parameters and what filtration your tank is really sweet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new