Kürsat's peninsula reef

Trkz89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
68
Location
İstanbul/TURKEY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone My name is Kürşat

Tank setup Date 01/10/2015

Tank size: 1100x650x500mm
Sump size: 700x450x400mm
Skimmer: BK delux 200
Ligthning: ATI Sunpower dimmable. 6x 39w
Returnpump: jeboa dc 4000
Flow: 2xTunze 6095
jns alpha biopellet reactor
also ım using fauna marin balling light system with jeboa dosing pump

some pictures










 
I have to say, one of the nicest SPS tanks out there. Welcome to R2R !
 
Welcome!! Beautiful tank!! And the pictures are stunning. Thank you for sharing them with us:)
 
Great progression shots. Tank is beautiful.
 
I am blown away by this beautiful reef!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new