Kürsat's peninsula reef

Don't throw it away. Sell your frags and buy big colonies. U.S. reefers are not into large colonies anymore. They would rather pay $400 plus for a 1/4 inch nub. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is.

As my friends Tony and Shaun always say. It takes coral to grow coral.

Unfortunately, this hobby is not so developed in Turkey. It's almost impossible to find the frags of the types you want. Only imported colony are available. Yes there are hobbyists who trade and sell but you can not find the frags you want. So you have to look in their window before judging people's preferences. Very lucky people who are interested in this hobby in America.
 
I am not knocking the colony way. I think its a great way to build a reef. you get to build the frag side of the hobby yourself. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new