k3v’s 13.5G Fluval

Neon_k3v

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
57
Location
Cape Cod
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up everyone.

been about 7 or 8 years since I’ve had a tank or even logged onto the site. I think my old username must have got purged.

fluval 13.5 - it’s been running for a 6 weeks. The dottyback and two turbos are the only inhabitants.

Everything is stock. Skimmer, Light, & Filtration. I’ll update as things change.
Thanks for checking it out.

aloha

721CF659-E2CE-40C6-A631-2634B39C48EC.jpeg
 
What’s up everyone.

been about 7 or 8 years since I’ve had a tank or even logged onto the site. I think my old username must have got purged.

fluval 13.5 - it’s been running for a 6 weeks. The dottyback and two turbos are the only inhabitants.

Everything is stock. Skimmer, Light, & Filtration. I’ll update as things change.
Thanks for checking it out.

aloha

721CF659-E2CE-40C6-A631-2634B39C48EC.jpeg
Nice! I just got this same tank yesterday and am currently waiting for my RO filter to finish so I can fill it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new