View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I transferred and fixed some new corals
three torches
one favia
one micromussa
The flagfin always tastes new corals (except the euphyllias), and it seems that he likes very much the red micromussa.
I use some things to hold the corals in the right position.

the pictures aren't so good...

IMG_20180904_091830.jpg
IMG_20180904_091922.jpg

OP
OP
kaduozores

kaduozores

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing to see the progress and that you have kept most (all) of your fish. I’ve heard the food heads can be difficult - how long you had yours and any tips - that’s a fish that is definitely on my list
I think you mean the Gold Head, if it right, this is my second fish.
The only thing taht make the gold head difficult, is that he drops sand over the corals, and you shouldn't have corals in the sand bed, for me its ok, becoise I dont have any coral in the sand bed

I lost my first fish in september 07, he was here for more than 2 years, and in the end he was very thin, didnt know why. Then, in 09 september, my friend Alex Costa decided to sell yours to me. The Gold head in the picture is my second fish.

Both fishies accpeted flake foods, here I feed fishes with Sera Gvg Mix and TLF SeaVeggies, and here the granulated food don't fall in the sand bed, the others fishes are very fast and eate all before him.

Sunny Goold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you mean the Gold Head, if it right, this is my second fish.
The only thing taht make the gold head difficult, is that he drops sand over the corals, and you shouldn't have corals in the sand bed, for me its ok, becoise I dont have any coral in the sand bed

I lost my first fish in september 07, he was here for more than 2 years, and in the end he was very thin, didnt know why. Then, in 09 september, my friend Alex Costa decided to sell yours to me. The Gold head in the picture is my second fish.

Both fishies accpeted flake foods, here I feed fishes with Sera Gvg Mix and TLF SeaVeggies, and here the granulated food don't fall in the sand bed, the others fishes are very fast and eate all before him.

Awesome answer - and yeah I meant Gold Head but maybe spell check [emoji4] thanks mate

Back