KaduReef 280G Build

20190507_181954.jpg


20190507_182004.jpg


20190507_182027.jpg
 
Do you do anything to keep p04 and n03 so low?

Yes, Some
- I'm dosing 14ml daily of vodka.
-I have 14g refugium with chaetomorpha
-One inch of Rowa in a TLF Phosban 150 reactor.

The adjust is in the vodka dosing.. When the nutrients are lower and the corals dosen't look health, I decrease the vodka dosing, and when the nutrients rize, I encrease the vodka.
 
Yes, Some
- I'm dosing 14ml daily of vodka.
-I have 14g refugium with chaetomorpha
-One inch of Rowa in a TLF Phosban 150 reactor.

The adjust is in the vodka dosing.. When the nutrients are lower and the corals dosen't look health, I decrease the vodka dosing, and when the nutrients rize, I encrease the vodka.


Thank you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new