Kalk doser

anthonymckay

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
614
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently have been testing out moving to kalkwasser on my 80gl, but I'm finding that my RedSea doser isn't up to the task, as it's limited to 1000ml/day on each head, and that amount isn't really moving the needle much on my tanks alk/ph levels. Looking for some suggestions for a dedicated dosing head that would be up to snuff. And before anyone suggests it, no I don't want to just put kalk in my ATO as I want full control over the amount dosed to target as much stability as I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new