Kalkwasser reactor needed?

Morgosverlo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
20
Location
Central, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need a reactor or can I pump kalk mix directly from my resivoir. I would be using a Milwaukee PH controller for the pump or I can hook it up to my Tunze ATO?
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1453857320.494874.jpg
I also have this Bubble Mugus. Tired of manual dosing/ Pswings and just want to be able to do something auto with what I have. Thanks for any help in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new