Kamoer F1 Bluetooth / Wifi Dosing Pump

AtlanticGail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who running this pump, what are your thoughts overall? Simple setup? Loud? Accurate? Are you experiencing double dosing? Etc.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has been fine. It's a little noisy but I can hear my reef dose and ato pumps too. Mechanical devices make noise when they operate so that doesn't bother me. Mine has been very accurate. I use the F1 for calcium and an X1 for alk. They both run on the same app. Set up wasn't to bad but not as easy as the reefdose. Mine has been very accurate. I prefer the reefdose just because I like the app better. It has more features and is just easier for me. That said if I needed a single head doser I would not hesitate to use an F1. I think I bought mine on Ali express for around $50.

OP
OP
A

AtlanticGail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine has been fine. It's a little noisy but I can hear my reef dose and ato pumps too. Mechanical devices make noise when they operate so that doesn't bother me. Mine has been very accurate. I use the F1 for calcium and an X1 for alk. They both run on the same app. Set up wasn't to bad but not as easy as the reefdose. Mine has been very accurate. I prefer the reefdose just because I like the app better. It has more features and is just easier for me. That said if I needed a single head doser I would not hesitate to use an F1. I think I bought mine on Ali express for around $50.
Thanks for your response

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back