Kamoer F1 won't connect to network

KC2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched first and I see that I'm not the only one to have issues with a Kamoer pump connecting to a network.

I have the latest version of the app, released 6 days ago. My phone shows the pump connected to Bluetooth. My router shows the Mac address of the pump is connect to the network but the app stays on the 'connecting to network' screen and never completes. Deleting and re-installing the app does nothing.

Anyone have a solution or suggestions ?

I've opened a support ticket at CoralVue.

Joekovar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes apps leave behind configuration information when they're uninstalled, and a lot of times that configuration information is a problem.

Rather than un/re-install apps, I go through settings until I get to options along the lines of "clear storage" and "clear cache", and use those to effectively factory default an app.

There's one app I use where I have to do this every single time they release an update.

OP
OP
K

KC2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes apps leave behind configuration information when they're uninstalled, and a lot of times that configuration information is a problem.

Rather than un/re-install apps, I go through settings until I get to options along the lines of "clear storage" and "clear cache", and use those to effectively factory default an app.

There's one app I use where I have to do this every single time they release an update.
Thanks Joe. I'm using an iPhone and it deletes all app data when you delete the app.

delete.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back