Kamoer F4 Pro Dosing Pump

TheGrimReeferTx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
186
Reaction score
216
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am attempting to connect a Kamoer F4 Pro Doser to a 2.4G wifi per the instructions. When I watch the setup video on Youtube after he had confirmed he had connected it to a 2.4g wifi he proceed to the next page where the wifi password is entered. When I do this, the wifi name is not on the page, and I cannot click in to enter it. Has anyone else experienced this or have any advice I am thoroughly confused.
 
I'm the wrong guy for this stuff but isn't that a"Press the reset button" on the WIFI situation? HTH

Bumps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new