Kamoer F4 Pro Review

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I got my new dosing pump a Kamoer F4 Pro. I removed it from the box and the quality seemed to be pretty good. I got the app and started setting up (using galaxy S10) setup was simple and connected to my 2.4ghz network no problem. Note this will not work on a 5ghz network. Once connected I tested the 4 heads but unfortunately head 1 was doa and didnt function at all. The other 3 heads functioned properly. The thing that worries me is that when I hit dispense on head 1 the app acted like it was dispensing fluid with no issues. I will be sending this unit back because head #1 doesnt function at all. I did cal the other 3 heads to test accuracy and that was about +/- 2-3%. I have to say with 1 head doa and acting like it is, I will not be getting another because I dont think I can trust this unit. I guess I will get a dos or wait for the echotech doser to come out. To add to this the unit isnt exactly cheap coming in at $379 I expected more from this unit.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
mcdrichj

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not. It would seem to be a mechanical issue. The other three pumps function 100% correct with no issues. Pump 1 has absolutely no function. The head doesnt turn and it doesnt seem like it even tries. I removed the head to make sure there was nothing jammed and even with the head removed the motor doesn't respond.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have not. It would seem to be a mechanical issue. The other three pumps function 100% correct with no issues. Pump 1 has absolutely no function. The head doesnt turn and it doesnt seem like it even tries. I removed the head to make sure there was nothing jammed and even with the head removed the motor doesn't respond.

Based on your initial post it sounds like there is an issue, but it is just a thought on the outside chance that there is another possibility. I'm pretty sure CoralVue handles the North American support for Kamoer. Good luck with whatever direction you go.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I got my new dosing pump a Kamoer F4 Pro. I removed it from the box and the quality seemed to be pretty good. I got the app and started setting up (using galaxy S10) setup was simple and connected to my 2.4ghz network no problem. Note this will not work on a 5ghz network. Once connected I tested the 4 heads but unfortunately head 1 was doa and didnt function at all. The other 3 heads functioned properly. The thing that worries me is that when I hit dispense on head 1 the app acted like it was dispensing fluid with no issues. I will be sending this unit back because head #1 doesnt function at all. I did cal the other 3 heads to test accuracy and that was about +/- 2-3%. I have to say with 1 head doa and acting like it is, I will not be getting another because I dont think I can trust this unit. I guess I will get a dos or wait for the echotech doser to come out. To add to this the unit isnt exactly cheap coming in at $379 I expected more from this unit.

Sorry for the trouble with your new doser. It sounds like you're going to request a refund from the retailer you purchased it from, although should you decide to keep it, I am sure we can replace that dosing head or the entire unit for you so that it's working as it should. These dosers are extremely popular and this is the first issue of this kind that I have heard about. Granted, I don't work in our support department so take that with a grain of salt, but as someone who has worked with a group of beta testers and keeps their ear to the ground ... these are generally very reliable units. Unfortunately, it seems you were an exception to the rule. In any case, I apologize once again and encourage you to email our support team at [email protected] so that we can lend a helping hand!

Back