Kamoer LH Carer

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAMatter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BAMatter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
638
Location
Merrimack
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is running a Kamoer KH Carer and an F4 Pro doser that is connected via an E1 module? Wondering how the interface is once they’re connected? I’m using a KH Carer to test/keep/dose alk and I’d like a head on the F4 to dose calcium amounts that match whatever the KH Carer doses for alk, and wondering if that is doable while having the other 3 heads dose independent set schedules not dependent upon anything.
 
Have the F4 pro, did not know it can be controlled by another module
Yea it hooks up to the KH Carer, just trying to see some first hand experiences with it before I get one on order.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1140.png
    IMG_1140.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 46

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new