Kamoer F4 questions

BurgerFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I search for the dosing pump.

Kamoer F4 seems to lack WiFi security (cannot change a broadcast name, user and password). Is that true?

Does Kamoer F4 hold the settings after power outages?

Thanks

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I search for the dosing pump.

Kamoer F4 seems to lack WiFi security (cannot change a broadcast name, user and password). Is that true?

Does Kamoer F4 hold the settings after power outages?

Thanks

I don't remember about changing the user and password I set mine up a long time ago. Personally not concerned about security.

It DOES hold settings after power outages, long and short. Also it seems to do an amazing job on holding calibration. This post reminds me I should check mine, but based on my alkalinity testing I think it's still good. Out of the box it did need some calibration but I haven't adjusted it after that.

The software definitely isn't the greatest, and because there are no buttons on the pump you are 100% reliant on it.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back