Kamoer FX-STP2 wifi

wickedxreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2023
Messages
213
Reaction score
107
Location
Buda
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm currently looking for a Kamoer FX-STP2 wifi. If anyone is selling one please let me know. Would need shipped to 78610. TIA
 
I have a kamoer fx-stp version 1 non WiFi for sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new