Kamoer fxstp noisy

implusebuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I purchased a kamoer fxstp peristaltic pump for my calcRX. Mine has been really noisy. It’s a continuous clicking sound. Kamoer support had me lube the tube with silicon lube and @coravvue had me lube the rollers. I even spent 45 dollars for a replacement roller and it’s still super noisy. Waiting to replace the tubing but everyone is out. I can hear it from another room. I have a feeling it’s the motor. It was purchased from alibaba a couple of weeks before it was released in the US and @kamoer won’t replace it. Anyone else have this issue?

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I purchased a kamoer fxstp peristaltic pump for my calcRX. Mine has been really noisy. It’s a continuous clicking sound. Kamoer support had me lube the tube with silicon lube and @coravvue had me lube the rollers. I even spent 45 dollars for a replacement roller and it’s still super noisy. Waiting to replace the tubing but everyone is out. I can hear it from another room. I have a feeling it’s the motor. It was purchased from alibaba a couple of weeks before it was released in the US and @kamoer won’t replace it. Anyone else have this issue?

That's unfortunate they won't honor their warranty. Try taking the head off and see if you can apply some pressure to the motor shaft while it's running to eliminate the motor possibly. Can you post a picture of the head assembly in a couple different angles so I can look at it?

El.Kae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this same issue with mine also after a couple months of use. Looks like one of the rollers on the head has worn unevenly causing the clicking noise. Lubricating it is only a temporary fix which lasts maybe a couple days for me then the noise comes back. I am iffy on purchasing another head. I purchased mine through brs when they first released it.

JDtimk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this exact same issue with the Kamoer peristaltic pump I purchased brand new three weeks ago. It started out real noisy and if I tried to increase the speed of the pump above 60ml per min it would bind up the motor and stop pumping.
I lubed the rollers and the tube but it made no difference. I even tried replacing the tube with a new one, but it still made no difference. I would highly recommend that people stay away from this product.
I purchased this from a retailer online and assumed they would warranty it, but when I called them they said they don't warranty or replace this product and that I would have to talk to the manufacturer or distributer. I have so far had no luck getting this replaced or fixed. I am slowly adding online retailers to my list of NO BUY lol.

OP
OP
I

implusebuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. I’ve emailed @kamoer at least 5 times and no response. I even paid 45 dollars to replace the roller and 2 new tubes with no luck.

JQSquared

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates mine is clicking as well. It’s not bad but slightly annoying considering the cost and it’s only been in use 3 months.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back