Kamoer X1 dosing pump problem!

Chandlertank108

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, anyone here using kamoer x1? Just wondering mine showing 2 same pump on the app. I don’t know if anyone has the same problem here?

027E7F9E-C384-4B88-B232-4AD792CDA233.png
 
Hi,

How many pumps do you have? I have 3 and not seen one shown up twice. I would say there are a few things you can do. I would unplug them, remove both devices from the app and start over. See what happens from there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new