Kamoer X1 pro 2 setup

Singspot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I bought a new Kamoer X1 Pro 2 dozers and I am trying to set it up. I am constantly getting attached error screen ... the unit is flashing slow blue and I can get them to flash fast blue but I am umable to successfully complete the connection & setup thru my mobile app (Kamoer Remote)

I get stuck always at 60% and I get the next image with the orange error messages

What steps did you follow to setup the app and the pump? Are their any particular setup video that you can share?

1798276-7d3e5c5db2eaa66d7779a26e6c2f1d4b.png 2142230-52f6b44f26dfefea0ed986a220be68cd.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These pumps can be a major pain to connect initially.

They can only connect to 2g WIFI, so it's advised to disable 5g in your router settings. In my experience, you can turn it back on afterwards with no issue. Ideally you would set up two different channels. One for 5g and another for 2g. Give them different names.

First off. Go into the APP settings on your phone for Kamoer Remote. Make sure "Location Permissions" are enabled. This is what hung me up getting my X1 Pro 2 to connect.

If I remember correctly, you want to hold the RESET button long enough for the red light to go out, release, and then it should start rapidly blinking blue.

Unfortunately if you continue to have issues connecting after this, it's usually just a matter of repeating the connection process many times. Eventually it will connect. It can be very frustrating.

This is a good thread to read through.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back