Kamoer X1 Pro Users: How do you mount your pumps?

>>klong<<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a single Kamoer X1 Pro 2 that really like so far. The only thing I'm having problems with is understanding how to mount the thing. Am I missing something or do I need to install a strip of wood or something to actually mount this pump? The DC power inputs don't allow flush mounting with my cabinet wall. How have others mounted their pumps?

IMG_1188.jpeg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have this pump but I was looking to order a couple soon. My plan was to hang the pump with the screws to the wood of my diy stand, but allow the bottom half of the pump hang down below the wood. That or I am going to 3d print a shelf for it.

It's a stupid design to make it flush mount, but have the power in/out where you can't mount it that way.

tuba_mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a single Kamoer X1 Pro 2 that really like so far. The only thing I'm having problems with is understanding how to mount the thing. Am I missing something or do I need to install a strip of wood or something to actually mount this pump? The DC power inputs don't allow flush mounting with my cabinet wall. How have others mounted their pumps?

IMG_1188.jpeg
@>>klong<<
https://etsy.me/2W8iPHY I use this for mine. Works well.

Back