Kamoer X2S Water Change Pump

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found out Kamoer has an auto water change pump, X2S. It doesn't seem to release into US market yet. Does anyone hear more, or have experience, of it?

HVRK23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have not heard of this but this would be something that I personally am interested in. The older you get the harder it is to carry those buckets I tell you!

OP
OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really interested in setting up an auto water change system. I don't use Apex so DOS is out. I was thinking about Versa, but it has no sight to be back in stock anytime soon. There are some other solutions from small brand that don't give me lots of confidence. Kamoer is at least a reputable maker of dosing pump. But this particular model is not seem to pick up by coralvue yet. Not sure about why. So I will need to buy it from oversea seller and I'm hesitated.

OP
OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's available here. About $300 with shipping. I asked Kamoer customer support, they said there is reseller of X2S in Canada. But I can't find where.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks That's where I found it in bulk as well. I am surprised they did not give you the name and number of there Canadian vender.
It's available here. About $300 with shipping. I asked Kamoer customer support, they said there is reseller of X2S in Canada. But I can't find where.

HVRK23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you all using anything else for water changes currently? AWC?

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you end up getting one? If so has it worked well so far. Is it wifi or blue tooth? I have one of there single doses I set up recently (1month ago) and I don't like the bluetooth. Otherwise it works well so far.

OP
OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you end up getting one? If so has it worked well so far. Is it wifi or blue tooth? I have one of there single doses I set up recently (1month ago) and I don't like the bluetooth. Otherwise it works well so far.

nope, didn't bought it. And just noticed that the price is jumped from $250 to $450. o_O I don't think I will be interested on it anymore for that price.

OP
OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this thing is huge, also not cheap, and loud.

I have been looking for this one for a while now. But nowhere in US you can get it. Not even on aliexpress.

Valhalla Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just seen this today, pretty nice little item tho

Ya I saw that too..it definitely has me interested especially considering future Exotech Versa’s stock in unknown at this time.

Either way..I’d imagine this could be a popular option for some so it’s strange to me that CoralVue doesn’t sell these in USA.

OP
OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I saw that too..it definitely has me interested especially considering future Exotech Versa’s stock in unknown at this time.

Either way..I’d imagine this could be a popular option for some so it’s strange to me that CoralVue doesn’t sell these in USA.
AFAIK, this model only release couple a month or so ago in Feb. Maybe coralvue is reviewing it? @Carlos@CoralVue

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is available on Aliexpress X2SR for $358 plus $75.48 for shipping. Total of $433. is a bit hard to swallow for what it is.. Strangely shipping for 2 is a lot higher.

Last edited:

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's crazy. I hope someone sells for cheaper as this is something that many hobbyists including myself would utilize but not for that crazy price tag! Bummer... :rolleyes: :(

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back