Kansas City Reef Association Information

  • Thread starter Thread starter LukeGI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LukeGI

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City - North of River
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kansas City Reef Association (KCRA) meets regularly to bring together like minded hobbyists in order to further the knowledge and experience of keeping a saltwater aquarium and live reef.
To see when our next meeting or event will be, please visit our website at www.kcreef.com
 
Got your link from a new friend on reef 2 reef. I live in Wichita, ks and new to salt marine reef. I'm looking for people in our area to help gain knowledge and possibly source items I am in need of. Currently setting up a 100 gallon salt tank with Rodi system but still haven't found a decent source for a 65 gal vertical water storage tank. Please advise if you have knowledge of where I should look next. I've found plenty online but shipping cost is a butt kicker.
 
Got your link from a new friend on reef 2 reef. I live in Wichita, ks and new to salt marine reef. I'm looking for people in our area to help gain knowledge and possibly source items I am in need of. Currently setting up a 100 gallon salt tank with Rodi system but still haven't found a decent source for a 65 gal vertical water storage tank. Please advise if you have knowledge of where I should look next. I've found plenty online but shipping cost is a butt kicker.

Kelly, I'll send you a PM about a local forum in Wichita Kansas. :)
 
Okay, thanks for your help. Looking forward to joining the group.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new