Kbra's 330 gallon Reef

Shown a little skin.
punanahu.jpg
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1353194766274.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353194766274.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 495
my wife probably would make me sleep in the garage if I were to setup something big like this
 
Looks really good! I like how you can take the panels off of the stand to have easy access to the underside. Nice job!
 
beautiful tank, how did u find getting that monster into the house?i've got one around this size on order now AND CAN'T WAIT...except for the having to lift it part lol
 
I tried to buy some stuff from him, but he would never return my messages... good thing I guess

Painfully. Could only use 4 guys because of the width of the path. Had to carry it to the back of the house down stairs and in the back slider.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new