KC reefing status?

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon fellow Kansas Citians! I've enjoyed Reef2Reef for a few years but only recently started posting when I started my build.

I wanted to mention the Heartland of Aquarium Society had a meeting January 12th regarding Reef Chemistry. Anyone here affiliated with them?
They meet out in Gladstone which is tough to get to for me.

I see several hundred views on some old posts here so surely there has to be some interest from KC hobbyists.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see:)

OP
OP
ScottieB

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The local scene is kinda slow from what I can tell. I'm in Overland park myself.

It sure seems that way, not sure why though? I know there’s got a be tons of reef folks around especially where we are in OP. You shop local? Been disappointed with our LFS scene.

robnzl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sure seems that way, not sure why though? I know there’s got a be tons of reef folks around especially where we are in OP. You shop local? Been disappointed with our LFS scene.

Have you checked out The Reef Rack? Matt runs a nice setup.

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon fellow Kansas Citians! I've enjoyed Reef2Reef for a few years but only recently started posting when I started my build.

I wanted to mention the Heartland of Aquarium Society had a meeting January 12th regarding Reef Chemistry. Anyone here affiliated with them?
They meet out in Gladstone which is tough to get to for me.

I see several hundred views on some old posts here so surely there has to be some interest from KC hobbyists.

Hello again! Are we ready to find a meeting spot for the 5 or so of us?

KCSUMPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grigs! Awesome! You are in... we are working on our first meeting after a crazy few months (2 surgeries and a baby for 3 of the members...) .

Back