Keep the spotlights going!

  • Thread starter Thread starter heathd.hd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
2,529
Reaction score
86
Location
iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just kinda throwing rocks here but it seems spotlights have dipped off and I'm getting bored with the same old threads. Start some spot lights on your favorite sticks!

I wanna see some progression threads with corals. I wanna see where there placed in your tank. The height the angel off the rock. How the flow goes around them. Extra.
 
Hey guys just kinda throwing rocks here but it seems spotlights have dipped off and I'm getting bored with the same old threads. Start some spot lights on your favorite sticks!

I wanna see some progression threads with corals. I wanna see where there placed in your tank. The height the angel off the rock. How the flow goes around them. Extra.

Yea let's get some new threads going!
 
Yea let's get some new threads going!


I'm gonna start some once a week atleast and see if I can get some players!

I got a ton of corals on my list of must haves in my tank and I would love to see what people are doing with there's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new